Place Category: Substance/Mental Health
- Catholic Charities will call PORT Health Services @ 252-672-8742 to schedule patients for an intake assessment. PORT has an after-hours crisis hotline: 1-866-488-7678.
The following patient information is needed at the time the appointment is scheduled:
- Patient Name, Date of Birth, Address, Phone Number, Social Security number
- Nature of concern(s): Mental Health, Substance Use, or Both (This information helps us to schedule individuals with the most qualified clinician to complete their assessment)
- Health Insurance Information, if any (Patients DO NOT have to have insurance coverage to be seen)
- When the patient presents for scheduled assessment appointment, they will complete all necessary paperwork (demographic information, fee agreement, consents for treatment, releases of information, etc.) and will then be seen by a licensed clinician for the Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment.
NOTE: This initial appointment typically takes 2 hours in total: 1 hour is allotted for the completion and explanation of all necessary paperwork and 1 hour for the intake assessment.
- Upon the conclusion of the assessment, the assessing clinician will recommend treatment services that best fit the needs of the patient and will complete the referral for Easter Seals UCP IPS program.
Examples of various treatment services we provide:
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Intensive Group Therapy for Substance Use: Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP) & Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment (SACOT)
- EMDR (for the treatment of PTSD)
- Psychiatric Services
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.